Tel-Aviv - 543899
As the Content Administrator you will join the a long term digital transformation project for a global company, and you will be responsible to loading, and editing the content of the new site.
- 1-2 years of web content administration experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience with Microsoft SharPoint or similar content management system
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivation and ability to stay focused
- Attention to details
- Experience with office tools like PowerPoint, excel, word
- Service oriented skills
- Positive and "Can do" approach, possess the ability to solve problems creatively
- Must be able to be flexible in work hours to adapt stakeholders in different time zones.
- Business level English
- Implement content (text, graphics, videos etc.) at the new platform
- Responsible for coordinating the development, translation, and publishing the content on the new teva.net platform with the market activation teams
- Quality assurance testing on published web content
- Provide relevant training to the market activation team on content publishing process and governance
- Incorporate user experience UX principles into web content, navigation, and design.
- Create content taxonomy and ensure all content is properly tagged for optimal search results
- Proofread and edit page content including page design layout to ensure compliance with Teva brand and industry best practices.
- Edit and manage content such as graphics, photography, video, and text to ensure it remains relevant, current and is consistent with Teva brand.
- Participate in groups, workshops and committees related to content management and governance.
- Perform additional related duties as assigned such as perform trainings, measuring performance of the platform, etc