Tel Aviv, Israel - 3532
For a long term digital transformation project at a global company we are looking for a project manager with 2-5 years of experience, to join the program management team.
Your role consists of cross project responsibility as well as managing the project implementation in several local markets.
- Experienced project manager - Familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Proven customer facing experience
- At least one of the following
- 3-5 years of Experience in Knowledge Management
- Experience with process implementation
- Experience with Organization and Methods and process design
- Experience with Product development QA and UAT processes
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline
- Business level English
- Ability to foresee challenges and suggest necessary actions for preventing them
- Excellent execution capabilities and proven experience in big complex environments
- Highly motivated, well organized, creative and innovative, and possesses good time management skills
- Excellent communication skills, collaborator, team player, has the ability to communicate with a diverse range of stakeholders in a matrixed environment.
- Positive and "Can do" approach, possess the ability to solve problems creatively
- Must be able to be flexible in work hours to adapt stakeholders in different time zones.
- Mange the project implementation with local markets and ensure quality delivery, within project scope and timelines
- Create a detailed plan for cross project activities and follow it till fulfilment
- Work closely with relevant stakeholders in order to deliver the project objectives
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Foresee challenges and suggest necessary actions for preventing them